Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've been tagged!




I have been tagged by Sue and Carolyn NC !

The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Here are the 6 random things about me:

I like to watch NASCAR.

I waited until I was 43 before I got married for the first time and had a real, walk-down the aisle, 4 foot train wedding dress.

I love to get pedicures and manicures.

I love BIRTHDAYS!

My hair has been every shade of blonde, brunette and red in the color chart and some off the color chart.

My favorite color is green (but if you ask my husband he will say purple. Go figure).

I am tagging:

BW

Staci

Ange

Penny

Melinda

Jen

2 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Enjoyed reading your facts about yourself. Yes, I do remember your "red" hair story. I can identify with you. While I haven't gone to brunette or red, I've had just about every shade of blond in existence. Haven't seen the true color of all my hair in ...probably 30 years. And if the gray keeps coming, it'll be that long yet again!

Anonymous said...

What fun this is! My favorite color is green too. My DH tells me he has no idea what the actual color of hair is. I don't stray too far from what I believe should have been mother natures first choice. She must have been having an off day so I help her out. It took him years to figure out that it was dyed. A little mystery is a good thing. :)