Friday, July 31, 2009

New hair

I told you that the gray streak would be disappearing from the middle of my head. And yesterday it did. Then today my daughter went blond!
So here is a picture of my daughter, Jen and I with our new hair!

This has been a fun week! The boys went to VBS each morning and Jen and I hung out. Then in the afternoons we went out and about, bowling, swimming, movies, all sorts of things!
Tonight is the VBS carnival and then tomorrow they will all be gone. Whew! I will be ready for another vacation to recoup from this vacation!
Just kidding. I will miss the little boogers until their next trip here.

7 comments:

Ranae said...

I do that magic trick too, lol
You daughter is pretty just like her mom
Have fun!!

Cindy F. said...

You both look LOVELY!!! Great pic:)

Carolyn NC said...

Very becoming to both of you!

Unknown said...

You and your daughter look very lovely.
I enjoyed your blog.

Meari said...

Nice colors on the both of you :)

Kathy said...

Since I'm a "blonde" too I have to say I love your DD's hair color. LOL

Oh, yeah I like yours too. :)

Seriously I do like your haircut. I need to get the courage to cut mine that short. I'm so tired of trying to get my bone straight hair to look like it has body and style in this yucky humid weather.

Karan said...

Sounds tiring but loads of fun. Lovely new "do's" too. :0)