Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Pictures & my niece's graduation

Monday night my Mom & I attended my oldest niece's graduation. It is hard to believe she has now been in college for 2 years. Seems like just the other day she was 2 and telling me "I don't yike you, I don't yove you, yeeve me alone Aunt Donna Wooyee". Which would then be followed by me instantly grabbing her and hugging her.
My sister (her mother) was there of course as were members of her father's family. It was good to see them all.
I don't have a picture of the graduate, but here are a couple of pics. One is of my Mom & I and one is of my sister, my Mom & I.


Doesn't Mom look beautiful? I haven't seen her in that dress since my wedding nearly 5 years ago. She wanted to dress nice for her granddaughter's graduation ceremony. And boy did she!
Congratulations Ms. Sabrina! You dun good!

5 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

What great pictures!

Karan said...

Lovely pictures. Congratulations to your niece. :0)

Kathy said...

Great photos! I love the one of you and your Mom. Tell her that blue is definitly her color. :)

Lou's addictions said...

your mum looks so proud, and definately she is beautiful

Meari said...

That dress looks lovely on your Mom. Congrats to your niece on graduating.