Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all!
My dear husband. What can I say about him? Perhaps that I love him so much. That he brings so much joy to me I can't even tell you. That he is the man I waited all my life for, the love of my life, my hunk of burning love.
Valentine's Day never meant much too me until James came along. It was a time I helped my dd sign cards for her class, made cookies for a party and generally thought it was just another day.
But now, Valentine's Day is a day of love, a day to remember why I married my husband. This year he bought me two cards, a stuffed dog that sings Hot Stuff and a box of candy.
But more than that, each day he brings a smile to my face. He takes such good care of me (and my disabled mom). He is my knight in shining armor.
I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. I know I did.

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Note to Donna's dh:
"YOU'RE A KEEPER!!"

Note to Donna:
"You are blessed...and so is he:)"

Hugs!

Rene la Frog said...

You got a keeper too. After 30 years of marriage I fall more in love with my DH each year. I was truly blessed the day he came into my life.