Thursday, October 30, 2008

One last chance to enter my PIF

I am one for the lucky people to be drawn on Elisa's (http://oldraggedthreads.blogspot.com)
blog as a member of her PIF.
*** This is how it works ***
If you would like to receive something handmade by me within the next 365 days, please comment on this post to say that you are interested. I will then ask my DH to draw a name from the hat on October 31st (Halloween). If you are one of the chosen three then in return, please post the same offer on your blog.
This is a simple and a lovely way of spreading joy in the stitching world. I hope that you will join in and possibly become one of my PIF members!
This PIF is open for everyone!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I would love to receive on of your fantastic works of art. You are a wonderful inspiration.

SueFitz said...

I think this is a great thing. I've seen many of the beautiful things people have received. I just hope that if I win,I would be able to send something made by me that would be of the same par.