Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Taking the day off

This week promises to be a boogeroo.  I have several early/late meetings and then Relay For Life is on Saturday night and while I won't be out there all night, I will be out late.  
So I decided to take this afternoon off from 12:30 on.  I went to the arboratum and watched butterflies, road runners and stitched for about 3 hours.
It was absolutely boffo (great)!  Can you tell I have been watching White Christmas again?
I worked on my Thank the Lord for Veggies piece and I made great progress (note to self I must take a pic of my progress to show).  
No one in the family knew I was off and so I was just hiding out, all by myself, snickering and feeling quite pleased with myself.  (Second note to self, do not let dh read my blog).
So I now feel refreshed and ready to finish the week!  
Go out and have a simply marvie time stitching and enjoying this great fall weather!

2 comments:

MommaC said...

That's not true...I knew where you were! But, I'm not talking...for once.

Jinger said...

Welcome to the Yahoo! stitching group!

Those Halloween lollipops are too cute. And the blood bags in the bottom of the jar is a great touch. :-)